What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Hello all, I put some parameters in order that travelers have to book at least 2 nights if they arrived on Friday or on Saturday.It works well. But, when I have no reservation on the week, I would like to deactivated for the following Friday and saturday ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi i working off my lapttop to create 3 new listings but the pin point location unables me to continue them.what is the solution? thanks
    Hi everyone! I just joined the hosting community and listed my place today. Every time I check my listing doesn't show up on the search results at all! Even if I zoom in fully on my area. Why is this happening? Even if I filter to see the dates I set avai... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Is there a way to create a setting so I show my Guest Home ONLY AVAILABLE from December 20th until January 1st, 2022. I am (sadly) unable to figure out how to make the settings so my place only shows available for those specific dates! Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi guys, Please help!!!! I've got a listing to rent out a whole house. I created 3 more separate listings to rent out the 3 bedrooms in that house on Airbnb. In total I've now got 4 listings for the same property. The whole house has 5 weeks blocked off p... Latest reply by Marlize7