What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Suggestions needed please -- I have a listing that is advertised on several OTAs. I have been able to keep the calendars synchronized, and one OTA offered a printing function that allowed me to quickly print the calendar and send it to my housekeeper as ... Latest reply by Inna22
    Hello Everyone! My name is Gene and although I've been a (super)host (off and on) for the past 8 years, I'm new to this community center. I have 2 listings where I recently ran into a situation where one of them shows up on the 2nd-4th page and another ... Latest reply by Hannah646
    Hi all! Happy to be part of this community! I have to say that it s not easy and I am still learning... I had an issue regarding the price on custom length, then someone booked for a month and the price was for a night actually... I canceled it but abnb s... Latest reply by Farida50
    I snooze my listing for a specified date. Almost immediately ,airbnb un-snoozes my listing. This has happened numerous times. I want my listing to remain snoozed for the time I specify without interference and un-authorized changes from airbnb Latest reply by Emiel1