What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Hello existing hosts of AirbnbI am an owner of a maisonette in Mykonos Greece.I have been renting the past few years for the summer season with a company - prior to that with Home Away.I am now considering to list it with Airbnb for summer 2022.Since I am... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi, I'm new to Air BnB and have not found a exact pricing shown for Airbnb. I've seen anywhere from 13% service fee to 17% service fee. How do I find out what it will be for my little condo? Also, is this cost generally past onto the customer or do we a... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi everyone!We just went live with our first Airbnb down in San Diego, where demand is pretty strong, and got our first 3 bookings within a few days. Super exciting. We offered the promotional 20% off for the first 3 guests, and I assume that the algorith... Latest reply by Phil3544
    Hi. I am new to hosting and would appreciate feed back on my listing. I seem to fall in the family realm and want to be sure that I have the second room listed properly. The bed is a convertible from twin to king, but no way other than captions to state. ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    • 0826210918_HDR.jpg