What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    I am new to hosting. I’ve had issues with being an Airbnb guest in the past and having male hosts who have tried to harass or assault me. For this reason, when I first started hosting I only allowed female guests in the house. For the first time ever I al... Latest reply by Marie6762
    Hello - New Host Here Is it possible to manage my available dates from my Google Calendar?For example, I want to block my home from being rented for 1 week in July. Instead of going to the AirBNB calendar, I open my Google Calendar and enter "Blocked." Wi... Latest reply by Lisa723
    @Rosemary69 Please can someone advise - I have prepared a new listing but can not find where to insert cleaning charge and fees. Am I given the chance to insert cleaning and fees after I have published?? before I hit PUBLISH button I'd like to kn...