What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    I’m located in Ontario canada new to hosting. I’m looking for a host to help guide me. My listings are up . Just feel a little alone . I’m in a rural area and could use some support **[Personal information removed in line with - Community Center Guid... Latest reply by Laura4996
    We have two bedrooms available for booking, each separately, similar to a hotel. Can anyone tell me how to make my listing show an availablity of the second bedroom when one has been booked Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi we have a place in New Zealand and are superhosts. Our cleaner is local and also manages other holiday homes and she is finding it hard to keep up as hosts contact her in different ways to tell he when people are staying. Some send a text, some screens... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0