What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    I have to know. I've set up self check in to my property. Now, What control do I have If I become too busy ,can I cancel or do I have to go with it? I've got a back to back guests staying with me less then 48 hours between them,worried I won't get the sh... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi, I've opened up my calendar for the next 12 months, so I can get some idea of what summer 2022 might bring, whenever people are ready to book. What I would also like to do is open up January-February-March 2022, (currently blocked) so that long-term ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I am a new host (started Labor Day weekend and got a group for 2 nights). My pricing, I believe, is pretty low for the size and location we are in ($220/weeknight for 8 beds, central Coeur d'Alene, Idaho area). Our first guests gave us a very good review,... Latest reply by Cindy1070
    I set up a new account only recently to start as a host. About a day after I set everything up including my bank details for the payouts, I had my first request from a guest. I accepted two nights but after 24 hours of him checking in, I'm still waiting t... Latest reply by Lee3945