What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Hi As I understand it, looking at the community chat, linking your abnb calendar is a bit of a bumpy ride. We have 4 separate units and I have a booking web site that I wish to 'talk' with abnb and then an iCal protocol. Google calendar is next to hopeles... Latest reply by Lisa723
    Hi there,I'm having trouble with unblocking my availability on the abide I host. It does not allow me, or if even does, then only for a few minutes and then return to being blocked again. My calendar is also synced with the Booking.com, is that a potentia... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Dear Team after 2 years i open Air BNB and acceditently open the web side before i can remove my unit 301.Can you block it please,so no other bookings is possible. I get help from my friend on Sunday to update my units. One person send me mail for my stud... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi. I am new to Airbnb. I posted a new listing last night, but I am unable to find it when I search on Airbnb. Can anyone tell me how long it takes before a listing goes live. I am keen to know I have done everything right and that it is all working. Man... Latest reply by Claire1614