What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Hi,I can't find my listings anywhere! I have tried in different browsers, I put them up months ago. I have zoomed in on the map area's, filtered my searches but they don't show up. Any help much appreciated. One of the listings I am trying to find is call... Latest reply by Dale711
    We moved our listing to a two-day minimum just because three hours of laundry is a lot when it's daily. Anyway, it's been great, but every once in a while, there is a day open in between bookings. I just discovered you can manually make one day available ... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Hi, I am a new host and would like to list my property for weekly stays ending Saturday or Sunday’s. I only want to turnover the property at the weekends as I work full time. Is there a setting to select checkins and check outs for only Sunday? I’ve tried... Latest reply by Dale711
    So i have my calendar synced with other sites. And on my side, in availability the days its booked with others are dashed through. As well as the actually night of arrival for the guests (example: guests staying 11-17th have a dash on the 11th, 12th, ...
    Hello, my location is showing as Kelowna because of my postal code, but my actual location is in West Kelowna, which is specific to an area across the bridge from Kelowna. I attempted to change the location, but it says it cannot be edited once a booking ... Latest reply by Joni94
    Hi, I like to choose long term guest only. For example, I like to choose 3 months minimum stay for winter days, 30 days minimum stay for spring days and 15 days minimum stay for summer days. So i already successfully set these minimum stays requirement. H... Latest reply by Alexandra316
    Hi,im sure this question gets annoying, but I feel like I’ve tried everything, including snoozing/unsnoozing, zooming in on the map, changing dates/features, but I can’t se to find my listing. Can someone else confirm that it is not showing up before I co... Latest reply by Ahmed393
    Title say it all. My Instant Booking listing disappears when Instant Booking filter is applied? Spent hours setting up the listing, using MacBook Pro (macOS 11.3.0). Tried using both Safari and Chrome and iPad and iPhone. Anyone have any ideas? Latest reply by Steve2848