What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    I just received a text from Airbnb with a pin. Not sure what this is about and not sure if this is legit. Anyone else get this? Can't figure out why I would need this if it is legit and why I cannot choose my own pin combination if so. The exact text:Ai... Latest reply by Anna10034
    My guests have booked for 3 months time - the event they are attending has been put back to next year so they want to defer their booking by 12 months - i have agreed but neither the guest nor I can change the booking beyond a year from today (9 months fr... Latest reply by Pat271
    Been hosting an AirBnB which sits on our 8 acre ranch for over a year. Very successful. But we have decided to move out of state and create another AirBnB where we move. Just wondering how to handle reservations from now on. We are pretty booked through J... Latest reply by Jennifer2682
    I have not listed my properties yet. I have two venues on the same property with different features. One is more fitting for events/workshops/weddings and the other is a smaller b&b. Is there a way to have different rates for one listing? I was thinking I... Latest reply by Debra300
    Dear community, I have set up a new listing (one linked to two others contained in the same structure, who’s bookings are blocking the according dates in the containing structure through linked calendars, all within airbnb). Still, with calendars open un... Latest reply by Nikolai31