What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Vildana5
    I'm trying to add my first listing to Airbnb. I live in Florida and I'm trying to list a house I own in Aruba. The setup wizard will not accept the house address, and will not let me continue with the listing process. And, no solution to the problem is of... Latest reply by Julie4002
    We are relatively new to Airbnb and had lots of enquiries to begin with, however now we cannot be found even when putting in dates we’re available. Any ideas why? thank you Latest reply by Alex208
    We are in Swanage UK, a very popular seaside resort, especially in these Covid times. As many people are working at least partially from home/from anywhere with internet we thought this might work. Latest reply by Jane3220
    Hallo, Airbnb. can you please help me, i don't remember how to find set up for minimum 3 nights reservation? It shot already been set up for this, but i just godt a reservation for 2 nights ?I will aloud this guest to book, bot forward i will set the limi... Latest reply by Steen21
    Hello Everyone! I am a host of a property in Udaipur, India for the last 6 months. Recently the dates for my next month's calendar is blocked. I went ahead and made it available manually a couple of times but it keeps getting blocked again. Any idea what ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I have updated my booking settings to ‘all future dates’ so people can book for next summer, but my calendar is not allowing people to check availability past May 2022. Any ideas? Latest reply by Maire40
    Hi! I was wondering if you can help. I posted my listing over a month ago and have received just one enquiry. I just tried to search for my listing - asking specifically to rent a house like mine in our village. Loads of posts for other houses in nearby v... Latest reply by Anonymous