What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Hello! My wife and I are new hosts and we are excited and ready to list our guesthouse, however, now that we’ve listed, our property doesn’t seem to show up in the search results. We checked our listing status and it says we are listed. Any provided feedb... Latest reply by Angela-and-Joseph0
    Hi everyone!After long consideration, we are looking to purchase and host a property in Flagstaff. I want this to be successful from the start, but also want to balance it so we can use it, as well as friends and family. My hope is 50-60% occupancy with p... Latest reply by Helen3
    I've been hosting for nearly 2 years. In the past, when I search for my listing (area is Brevard, NC or Pisgah Forest, NC) it'll pop up in the first 5-10 listings. Now I can't find it at all when I search. I have not snoozed or deactivated. I had blocke... Latest reply by Sareet0
    My Calendar is for OppiePlaas Cottage is blocked until 20 April and I need it open. I have opened it a couple of times but when I log in again it is blocked again. Please advise as your lines also have a problem, I phoned this morning and were unable to h... Latest reply by Bob297