What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Hello Air b n b folk. I’m having an issue with my calendar settings which I’m hoping someone can help me with. I’ve recently added a new property to my profile which appears to have listed successfully. However, when I try to view the calendar for this us... Latest reply by Tanja261
    I have linked my Airbnb calendar to my Booking.com calendar.But on the Airbnb calendar shows available dates as booked by Booking.com, the dates I have blocked out on Booking.com shows available on Airbnb. I have deleted and relink them numerous times wit... Latest reply by Katie
    Hello! I've opened up my calendar for the summer business season. During the summer my listing needs to have a 7 night minimum and a strict cancelation policy. However I still need to get through the off season which needs a 2 night minimum and a modera... Latest reply by Emiel1