What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Vildana5
    I've long been intrigued if not confused by the Airbnb search algorithm. Why do so many guests, like @Emilia42's guests, want to stay at my place when they are bent on going to a national park an hour away? There are many, many Airbnbs over there. How ... Latest reply by Ann72
    Hello all. I can't find my own listing, and my friends can't find it either. Does anyone have any idea what I need to do? https://www.airbnb.co.uk/manage-your-space/26524410/details Latest reply by Rich90
    Hi, I have noticed that rooms i have blocked out on Booking.com are not showing as blocked on my airbnb calendar, therefore allowing people to book blocked rooms. I have exported and imported the calendar links again but still doesn't seem to make a diff... Latest reply by Teresa837