What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Help! I inadvertently blocked the month of January whilst doing some other work on my calendar. When I realised the error I went back into the calendar and followed the AirBnB process to unblock dates. Quick as a flash, when I "Saved" the unblocking th... Latest reply by Kath9
    I am very new at using Airbnb and I really don't know how am I going to find my first guest. I live in Taksim, İstanbul, and am trying to use this site as well as I can. Could someone give a bit of advice, please? Many thanks, Erdem Latest reply by Erdem11
      I know many of you send a welcome message to guests who book, and this is sometimes the first interaction you’ll have with them. Some of our members here in the Community have mentioned that they use this opportunity to underline the House Rules, wh... Latest reply by Bridget116
    • Welcome Message.jpg
    Hi,My boss has started running an AirBnB and was disappointed with the turnout. Seeing as I was brought on for a completely different reason than an AirBnB I have no idea how to help him. I'm not a marketing genius and I don't know the space. I'd like to ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi everyone As of yesterday I am unable to see the details of co-hosts bookings on my calendar on the app. So, I Have a guest checking into a co-host listing tomorrow, for example, but nothing is showing. I can see the booking if I actually look at the f...