What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Krystal164
    How do I make our listing clearly show we are staying on the property?It's a new listing and we have a booking, however the client concerned didn't realise we would be there too. Fortunately they are very understanding. It's an error on our part and as we... Latest reply by Fred13
    Hi! Iam Wilfredo. I published my apartment today and when one of my sons try to booking this was the message; We’re still setting up your calendar. Check back in a few hours. Latest reply by Wilfredo21
    Has anyone in NZ had their calendar blocked by AirBnB by not agreeing to their Mask wearing policy? I have guests in my own home and live in a valley in the South Island so its ridiculous. 2ndly in October last year when they came with this new policy I s... Latest reply by Belinda55
    I have just started air bnb in my little cottage. It seems to rent out weekend but not mid week though we are a good tourist area. If it is only going to rent out weekends it wont be worth doing with cleaning washing and time taken texting and sorting w... Latest reply by Dale711
    I advertise on both AirBnB and Vrbo, and am new to AirBnB. On AirBnB I can only open my calendar 12 months, but on Vrbo I can open it 18 months ahead, and I do, since people usually plan far ahead when travelling to our vacation rental in Hawaii. I've not... Latest reply by Inna22