What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Krystal164
    Good day i am currently trying to upload my listings but i s requesting and image of the and the owners are not available to take photographs of but the may contact them on their numbers and confirm. We are the property management group for DEVON PLACE- 3... Latest reply by Emiel1
    HiI maintain our "master" calendar on Airbnb and it's always synced without problems to several other listings. I recently added a new sync and now find that this new sync is overwriting everything on Airbnb (except Airbnb bookings). Logically what's ha...
    My husband and I are considering moving but keeping our current property and renting it on Airbnb. We have a small but cute 2 and 2 cottage on 1 acre. There is also an apartment above the garage. The garage is about 15 feet from the house. I guess my ques... Latest reply by Kelly149
    Some of us got off-topic on another thread, but I wanted to talk about it some more, so I'm starting this. I'm SO curious about how guests use the filters when they search but I know that as @Ute42 said we will never be told. I have heard that the algori... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    How do I add the feature(s) for guests to add additional guest information to a booking? Such as name, email phone number, etc. Is this an option to do? I find myself replying to message when the guest says me and my friend or me and my spouse... Is the... Latest reply by Shanna74
    Hello Air b n b folk. I’m having an issue with my calendar settings which I’m hoping someone can help me with. I’ve recently added a new property to my profile which appears to have listed successfully. However, when I try to view the calendar for this us... Latest reply by Tanja261