What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    So I just heard from a guest that it took hours to find my GuestSuite 1 listing but he found Guestsuite3 a lot. Ive had this issue a bunch- people arrive and never knew there were others rooms to rent or they saw the rooms in my whole house or briefly in... Latest reply by Stephanie
    1. How do I make my space that have been checked out to be seen available in my profile?2. I have 3 bedrooms with 2 baths, I want my profile to show that I can be able to rent out 2 bedrooms with 1 private bathroom (also I can do 1:1 bedroom and bathroom... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello! I have several times tried to delete our apartment due to the fact that we are moving from our farm. But haven’t succeeded, although I follow the instructions.need help with thiswith greetingskatja Latest reply by Gordon0
    Hi shoudl I block my calendar for July for Scotland? It seems unlikely that I will be able to operate as the scottish gov has not said when it will ease lockdown on accommodation providers but it looks like it won't be until August. I don't want to get pe... Latest reply by Anonymous