What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    HiCan anyone tell me how to look at historical booking calendar and earnings going back to 2016 please? I thought it would let me choose a year from a drop down to select old dates but its only shows years going forward.thanks
    Hi, I would appreciate if someone that has self check-in to their properties could explain how it works. I saw that I need to enter my code in advance on my listing's page, but when and how do the guests receive the code? Is it a certain amount of hours b... Latest reply by Gordon0
    I have two listings on airbnb. They are on the same property and I want to be able to connect them so a family could book both. Do I need to set up an additional listings which combines both? or can I somehow connect them so they can be seen and booked a... Latest reply by Nanxing0
    It is sad to report that my calandre was blocked without notice.the CEO says host is a partner yet when they block the calandras without notice it is ok. Not to notify them.They have every right to do so as they own the platform, In no manner I am saying ...
    Hi could someone let me know if there is a benefit to using this platform for renting to people for a 6 - 12 month term in BC? Also, are you still required to use the standard rental forms or able to add them to this platform to have the tenant sign them....
    We are SuperHosts with Airbnb for 4 years in a row. We have 5 listings and all of the sudden none of our listings are showing up in searches. They show as "active" and "listed" on our end but when a traveler tries to find it or if we share a property link...