What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Hi,I noticed that photos on hosts' profiles are now circle-shaped, but if I remember correctly they used to be a full square (and perhaps bigger). I haven't been using Airbnb for a long time. Does anybody know when this change happened? Latest reply by Yong-Wook0
    Hi, I am Rajul from Surat, Gujarat, India. I have 5 BHK individual bungalow which I want to host on Airbnb. I want to know about legality of hosting a property on Airbnb in Gujarat and the permits/registration required to do so. Does Airbnb help for gett... Latest reply by Rajul2
    Hello, I have problem with my listing. I see nobody text me ( I’m super host many years ) and I copy link of my apartments and sent to my fried to try open my apartment like a traveler but he can’t. My profile and apartments is locked. Can you tell me why... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello thereDue to current situation , I unfortunatly have to cancel my account here , cause I need the apartment for my family.As you can see, most of my Reservation have been cancelled anyway by guest .Maybe sometime in the future I would Like to reco... Latest reply by Roberta2
    Hi guys. I've been trying to update my profile discription but when I press save it keeps telling me that there's an error.I've been trying to update since last night. If someone could please help me. Thank you!
    I can see the first few words of unopened messages in my Inbox received from guests who have cancelled. However, these messages are not displaying when I look at the correspondence between us. I wonder if this is something Airbnb have orchestrated. Latest reply by Helen427