What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    So I am Literally a brand new host- we have our first people right now. Issue number 1- they arrived and went into the home 6 hours before check in! #2- they walked into my neighbor across the streets backyard to look at their pool. Literally trespassed. ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    We are adding a sofa bed to our cottage so it can sleep 4 rather than 2, but now it doesn't show up on the 2 guest search - but I see others nearby who show up on both searches with different prices! How does this work please? Do I need to list the same p... Latest reply by Katy189
    I am following Airbnb's how-to for finding receipts, but the receipts for cancelled reservations (for SXSW for business) are not anywhere. They are not on "my trips", and yet, I have still paid significant money to NOT use Airbnb due to the COVID-19 City ...
    We donot have the instant accept on. Since we are new to hosting, we would like to choose. What are the best ways to screen as we cannot see the guest picture until confirmed. In many cases, I have noticed only email and phone are verified (1 verification... Latest reply by Sarah977