What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Just a question to “in the know” hosts and @Airbnb , “What happened to the “family” filter? As a live on site host, in a suburban location, of a city that has a small and limited tourist season. Two things:1. You took my “briefcase icon” away, and the o... Latest reply by Cathie19
    I want to make a post about this problem here as well, because I have written to customer service twice about this problem and I'm not sure they have sent it to the IT department to fix it... I'm using the Danish site and the language is set to Danish in ... Latest reply by Barbara83
    • Skærmbillede 2020-02-21 kl. 17.28.52 kopi.png
    hey! this is my first listing and its bizarre that when i search my suburb my listing isnt showing up. mardi gras is today and im abit disappointed as i have a INCREDIBLE view of the parade in the heart of the action.. masses of people show up at mardi gr... Latest reply by Gordon0
    Hello,I would like to bring up and ask Airbnb to have two different definitions for whole home. I have a walk out basement with its own entrance. This is classified as a whole home on Airbnb. I would like to suggest this be classified as a separate area i...