What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Hi I want to update my entrance code (keypad) for my suite but the site will not let me.ThanksRana
    Frustration! I have called AIRBNB for the passed 4 months regarding my inability to view the details on the left side of an inquiry and/or booking. So when someone sends an inquiry to my inbox, I can’t see there name, #of people, pricing --- its all gra... Latest reply by Lizzie
    Hey everyone, I just started hosting on Airbnb about a month ago. I’ve had little experience with Airbnb in the past so I didn’t really have a standard to base my experience as a host against. But so far so good, I have to say. I’ve had about five separat... Latest reply by Maia29
    My Listing is not showing in any search results I have been on the phone with airbnb for hours every day for the past week and no one has any answers and they say they are unable to talk to tech service directly to fix the problem.Anyone got any advise? Latest reply by Maia29
    how long does it take to actually come live into the webpage???i told my friends about it and they could not find my listing?thx
    I just noticed my listing was not showing in any search results. I am a SuperHost and been with AirBNB for several years and never had a problem.Even if you just enter the exact condo description Emerald Towers West 1002.Another unit 2002 shows upEvident...