What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    So, I just called up support as this feature (showing a discount for any night selected as opposed to last minute or longer stay discounts) is being rolled out slowly to specific regions as best as I could tell. This is really (IMHO) stupid, as the people...
    I have just started hosting on Airbnb. We have three rooms so can anyone tell me how I know which room people want to book? We have two double rooms and one twin room. One of the doubles has an ensuite, the other double has its bathroom across the land... Latest reply by Jacky147
    Hi guys, I am looking for a platform which is similar to Guesty, which allows me to manage my property bookings from Airbnb, HomeAway, Booking.com etc. in one centralised place. Has anyone used any alternatives which they could recommend if there is any? ...
    Can I turn off additional guest fees for 'specific nights'? I have turned off smart pricing and made a set price over Easter and would like to stop the additional guest fees just for this period. Does anyone know how to do this? Thank you. Latest reply by Rowena29