What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Vildana5
    Hi, I’ve listed my property on your website, I can see the link when I share it with myself, but when I search for the dates and price, my listing doesn’t appear. Is there a reason for this?
    I accidentally clicked on a button which is adding my duplicate listing which I don’t want! Only want my current listing but am unable to remove. Want to be careful not to erase my prime listing. They said they can only deactivate it. But want it eliminat... Latest reply by Colleen253
    Hi, thanks to everyone. I am new to airbnb, i create easily my listings. Now I want the upload new photos and to reoranize it, but all the bottons "Modify" are not enabled on my listings. I try to unpublish them , but the result are the same. How I can do... Latest reply by Miloud0
    Hello! I have been communicating with a host but my inquiry has now expired and all dates in their property calendar are greyed out so I cannot make another inquiry to her to continue our communication. Does anyone know why this might be and what I could ... Latest reply by Isabella332
    Hello as I am completely new to Airbnb can somebody tell me do I need to obtain any insurance other than my usual household buildings and contents insurance .... I have informed my regular ins co and they have noted my policy and told me I won’t be covere... Latest reply by Ben-and-Sam0
    Hi, I don't know why my listing is with the wrong address, I try to update, but it says I can't since I already have reservations. Please help me.