What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    hello, i set my place last summer, when i search with the name i can find it but when i check via main page or google, i can not find my place. can you help me to figure this out ?
    Hello there, my house is ready for guests and everything was set up in the listing too but I couldn’t see it is online for guests to search. I checked the listing and it states as ‘listed’ Could anyone help me with this please? Thank you Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi there We have just listed our home and for some reason when searching it is not showing as available when selecting dates we have made available in our calendar? Has anyone else had this issue? Have we missed something? We have double checked we have i... Latest reply by Helen427
    hello does anybody know how you can have availably for more nights, but if people make a reservation for just 1 night i would like to charge let's say 50€ extra.I don't want to do it with cleaning costs. just an aditonal fee for 1 night reservation only.T... Latest reply by Emilia42
    If i take a booking for guests arriving on 17 July and departing on 31 July, do i just block out 17 - 30th as if i block 17 - 31 it seems to stop me taking a booking for 31st if that makes sense? Latest reply by Roberta2