What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    HELLO, WE WANT TO OFFER AN APPARTMENT WITH AIRBNB. AS LOCATION IS SHOWN ANOTHER TOWN THAT WE WANT TO INSERATE. WE SUPPOSE THAT THIS WILL BE VERY NEGATIVE IF SOMEONE LOOKING FOR AN APPARTMENT IN A CERTAIN CITY AND THIS APPARTMENT WILL NOT BE INDICATED.MY Q... Latest reply by Jeff158
    I will have family staying in my guest rooms for 3 months (until May 2020), how do I block out these dates from my Airbnb posting without taking the whole post down? Luckily I generally get most of my Airbnb guests in the Summer and Winter months anyways.... Latest reply by Roberta2
    Good Day EveryoneI have two different listings with AirbnbI've noticed if I search our location on the Airbnb map, we do not appear on the map. However other neighbor lodges appears Is there settings I need to change?
    Hi all,I launched on 12 Dec and I immediately got a booking and have been steady ever since, there is a lot to learn. Turning around laundry, pricing, pricing, more pricing, re-pricing, settings and of course guest comms and one bit of minor damage alrea... Latest reply by Alexa92
    Hi, I am not able to publish my hosting. getting "To activate your listing, please add a routing rule by going to Payout Preferences > Routing Rules.: error. please assist