What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    I currently rent out a single (one person) private room and bathroom in my basement with private entrance. I have another larger room that I could rent out as well. These are my problems that I would like your opinion on: !. If I rent out second room... Latest reply by Kath9
    How do others feel about including on your listing photos of nearby attractions? Across the Internet, some suggest using them, while others maintain that all photos should be of the listing itself. Thoughts? *[Post moved to create new topic – title u... Latest reply by Rubén16
    I am trying to Verify a phone number, but I get the message "Sorry, we cannot send verification code to this number. Please make sure you input the correct mobile number." Both numbers I am trying ARE correct but the system will not send me a text or a ... Latest reply by Natalia-Harvey0