change title name for my listing

Answered!
Adelaide-Lala0
Level 1
Rotterdam, Netherlands

change title name for my listing

I have encountered some difficulties with my property's listing name, which confused the guest. 

On the search page, it shows my room is a "shared room", I have tried to change the setting and indicated it's not a shared room. 

My guests can enjoy the room themselves. 

However, it was not successful. I want to seek advice on how I can change it. 

I checked some previous posts and someone said I need to call Airbnb to fix this problem. 

Does anyone know the phone number or if you have experience fixing that? 

Your advice will be much more helpful, thank you in advance. 

search page showing: shared room in rotterdamsearch page showing: shared room in rotterdamthis should be the accurate one: Room in Rotterdamthis should be the accurate one: Room in Rotterdam

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

You need to go into your listing and change where it says shared room to a room. This will then change the sub-title you mention @Adelaide-Lala0 

if it's not working then call Airbnb. If you go onto the Airbnb Help website and search for Contact Airbnb it should show the phone number for CS for your country 

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

You need to go into your listing and change where it says shared room to a room. This will then change the sub-title you mention @Adelaide-Lala0 

if it's not working then call Airbnb. If you go onto the Airbnb Help website and search for Contact Airbnb it should show the phone number for CS for your country 

Hey Helen, 

Thank you so much, 

I just fixed it, and it works now. 

Very appreciate your reply. 

Wish you a great day. 

Best

Adelaide