com.airbnb.viaduct.errors.ViaductException: error message appeera 2nd times in 2 months. My listing has gone.

Alex-Julius0
Level 1
Zalaegerszeg, Hungary

com.airbnb.viaduct.errors.ViaductException: error message appeera 2nd times in 2 months. My listing has gone.

com.airbnb.viaduct.errors.ViaductException: error message appeera 2nd times in 2 months.

My listing has gone.

Guests can not make reservations on my airbb page.

(I can entry into my airbnb page like a host, edit everything.)

But, this mistake 2nd time in 2 months is really really annoying.

I am scared and nervous at the same time.

This mistake goes from the side of airnbn side again.

I would like airbnb to solv the problem.

This is the 5-6th day the listing is not working! 😞

27 Replies 27
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Alex-Julius0 , I'm sorry to hear about this! I've sent your listing over to the team so they can have a look at what's wrong.

There are several other Hosts discussing the same on the thread here. Once I hear back from the team, I'll be posting an update on that thread. 🙂

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Abdías0
Level 1
México D.F., Mexico

I'm having the same issue with my listing in Oaxaca, Mexico since September, I called three times Airbnb and all conclusions were the same, that we needed to wait without any approximate time for resolving this. This is really bad as long as we are not gettin any reservations because of this and don't know if it is affecting upcoming reservations. 

My listing: www.airbnb.com/h/uniqueoaxaca.

Abdias Aragon
Lurdes-E-Jorge0
Level 2
Porto, Portugal

I have the same problem with a property and I already reported it on the 5th of October. Airbnb support says it can't do anything but wait and ends up closing the topic - it doesn't give a prediction or workaround. I've tried different airbnb.nl domains; airbnb. with; airbnb.be and the problem remains: "com.airbnb.viaduct.errors.ViaductException".
I think it's disrespectful to Airbnb hosts to at least not give an explanation, as they trust the platform.

Maybe the solution is to duplicate the ad until this issue is resolved (even starting the reviews from scratch), no?

The 1st time I had this problem was in August this year and now it started the 30th of September And uptill now no one can book my listing

Geoffrey173
Level 1
Canton, MA

It is a mess. I can't look at anything on St. John at all. Every time I click on anything. com.airbnb.viaduct.errors.ViaductException:

I am on a Mac running Safari 16.0

I just tried Firefox, and the same issue.

I'm having the same issue. I'm in the midst of planning a trip and can't view any rental properties for any longer than 1 second if that. Not sure what to do here.

June306
Level 1
Gilmanton, NH

I'm trying to make a reservation for the holidays and am meeting this same roadblock. Any news on when the site will be working again??? 

Silmari0
Level 1
Liverpool, NY

I cant look at any listing without this error, why?? 

Tiana1101
Level 1
Richmond, TX

Yes same issue here

John6589
Level 1
Netherlands

Same problem. This afternoon (NL time) is was working fine and I was able to make reservations.

Katie1335
Level 1
Washington, DC

Yup. Trying to book a house in Tampa area, and keep getting this message. On both my desktop and my mobile app. Super annoying. 

Francine243
Level 2
Ottawa, Canada

I am having the same issue when looking for accommodation in London, even when trying to modify dates on listings on existing wishlists. Given we are tying to book a trip in a few weeks from now this problem is very frustrating and is creating lots of unnecessary stress and anxiety. 

Michael6685
Level 2
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Same issue here

Francine243
Level 2
Ottawa, Canada

Very frustrating! I have encountered the same problem when searching for new listings or when trying to modify dates in my existing wishlists. We are trying to book for a trip within a few weeks from now and this error message is creating a lot of unnecessary stress and anxiety.