delete my listing

Annette633
Level 2
Brighstone, GB

delete my listing

Please can you delete my listings. I m not able to. It's impossible doing anything simple on your site any more. I am doing what the instructions tell me but it is not as you explain it. We have decided to remove our listings as its too much hard work maintaining it. 

7 Replies 7
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

It is hard work, isn't it, @Annette633 ? I'm feeling it this morning, too.

Anyway, no one here can delete your listing for you, but at least that bit is easier than you think.

Are you working from a laptop? 

Click Host then choose Listings from the dropdown. You are now in the Listing Details tab. (If not, then choose that from the top menu. Down near the very bottom of the page is Listing Status. Click Edit there, then Change Status. 

Did that help?

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Annette633, just wondering if you've seen Lawrene's helpful reply? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Yep seen it but sadly I am not seeing whatever Lawrene is seeing. There is no tab that says Listing Status 🙂

Got it thank you. All de-listed. 

Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

The tab at the top is Listing Details, @Annette633 . Listing Status is a subtitle further down on that page.  You will scroll past your photos, past Rooms and Spaces, Amenities, Accessibility, and further down to the very bottom. You have to hit the Edit button beside it to get into it. 

Not that we are all keen for you to delist your property, but we know these things are frustrating and want to help.