finding a co-host

finding a co-host

Hi everyone,

I have around 20 properties in Lisbon. and am looking for someone for a mostly remote Property Manager role. The role involves guest communications, problem-solving when guests need it, and ensuring our properties are in top shape. If this interests you, I'd appreciate the opportunity to discuss more.

Best,

Sahar

10 Replies 10
Jill1331
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Hi Sahar,

I am based in England but able and experienced in remotely managing properties in other Countries.  I have extensive experience both as a Co-Host and providing and training staff at the iconic Fortnum and Mason store here in London.  I am able to travel once a month to complete ongoing improvement schedules and check all properties and contractors.  Please contact me if your feel I can add value to your portfolio

Kind Regards

Jill **

**[Sensitive information removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I would really suggest you try and find a cohost who's based in Lisbon @Sahar57  who speaks Portuguese and can be on hand if there are any problems locally. You could ask for recommendations on your local Lisbon host group on FB.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Sahar57 ! Did you get a chance to give a look at tips shared by Helen and Jill?

There's also a guide to explore Airbnb Co-host service since you're also looking for a remote Co-host. Sharing the link here : How to find and become an experienced Co-Host on Airbnb?. Hope it helps!

Please keep us posted if you've already found a Co-host in the meantime.🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hola @Bhumika si sigues interesada en encontrar un coanfitrión para tus propiedades yo estoy en España pero podría ayudarte en remoto con la gestion de las reservas de tus apartamentos.Yo soy anfitriona en Marbella y hasta ahora ya llevo unos cuanto años me ha ido bastante bien, suelo gestionar todas las reservas, tratando de conocer un poco a los huéspedes antes de aceptar la reserva, gestion de precios etc... si estás interesada que te gestione tus propiedades me lo dices.

Gracias ,

Nevruz0
Level 2
Lisbon, Portugal

Hello Sahar ,

I hope you're well I'm already based in Lisbon-Principe Real and have had hosting experience in London too which is where I have grown up  and have been renting out my house currently too. I'm also a freelance interior designer and can help you with anything else. Should you wish you have a brief contact for more information I'll be happy to assist you further. I look forward to speaking to you soon.

Best

Janvi5
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hey Sahar, 

I am residing in the London area, and I am very keen to add on my experience and skill in Airbnb co-hosting experience, I am willing to offer help as Co-host and can also provide support remotely, as well as in person property management when required. 

Please let me know if we can speak about the opportunity more. 

Thanks. 

Janvi5
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Sahar57 

I am residing in the London area, and I am very keen to add on my experience and skill in Airbnb co-hosting experience, I am willing to offer help as Co-host and can also provide support remotely, as well as in person property management when required. 

Please let me know if we can speak about the opportunity more. 

Thanks. 

Muhammad423
Level 2
Karachi, Pakistan

Hi Sahar,

I live in Pakistan but can help you manage your listings as a remote Co-Host.

Best regards,

Muhammad

Paula2702
Level 2
Lisbon, Portugal

Hello there @Sahar57,

I hope you're doing well. I am located in Cascais, Portugal, and I would be delighted to schedule a brief call with you to discuss how I can assist you with managing your properties in Lisbon. If you are still interested, please don't hesitate to contact me 😉.

All the best,

Paula

Hello Sahar,

Your opportunity for a remote Co-Hosting role in Lisbon caught my attention, and I'm excited about the possibility of joining your team. With my background in guest communication and property management, I believe I could contribute effectively to your properties thrive. I'd love to discuss this further and learn more about your specific needs. Please let me know the best way to connect and explore this opportunity together.