guest put 3 stars by mistake

Inger-and-Charles0
Level 2
Berlin, Germany

guest put 3 stars by mistake

The guest wrote a nice review but put 3 stars instead of 5. He tried to contact airbnb to solve the problem but without any result. I am trying now to this sort out but airbnb told me first they could remove everything, now that is impossible. What can I do???

3 Replies 3
Sandra856
Level 10
Copenhagen, Denmark

Hi @Inger-and-Charles0 🍂☺️
The guest can ask Airbnb CS  to remove the guest review. It is not possible for Airbnb to alter the review but they will remove it if the guest asks them to. Your guest will need to reach out to Airbnb CS again (via the reservation) and explain that he/she would like the review to get removed as he/she accidentally gave 3 stars instead of 5 stars. 
Best, Sandra 

Hei Sandra, 

thanks your help, unfortunately the guest is now playing dead and he is not answering the message of Airbnb 😕  

i really don’t know what to do now, it was our 5th guest and that impacted our rate for booking a lot.

Bob40
Level 10
Montevarchi, Italy

I fear there's very little you can do. Though Airbnb might be changing their 'can't touch them' attitude following this week's video about taking down malicious reviews. Are you sure they meant to give you 5 stars? Did they write it?