headline below images

Answered!
Millie61
Level 1
Alameda, CA

headline below images

There are two headlines: the one that appears above the photos, and another one below the photos. How can I change the headline below the photos? That prepopulated for me as "Entire home in Redding, California," which I never typed anywhere. I see that other people have customized that headline, so it must be possible. How do you do that? 

1 Best Answer

Hi @Millie61 

Luv your place! 

That sub title is automatically generated by Airbnb based on the property type (and other info) you entered when creating your listing and I don't believe there is any way to change it?

Joan2709_0-1707318670496.png

If you said your property type was "cabin" it would say "Entire Cabin in Redding, California."  If you said your property type was "cottage" it would say "Entire Cottage." Keep in mind certain property types should automatically be added to the Airbnb "Categories" filters when a guest searches.

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2

Hi @Millie61 

Luv your place! 

That sub title is automatically generated by Airbnb based on the property type (and other info) you entered when creating your listing and I don't believe there is any way to change it?

Joan2709_0-1707318670496.png

If you said your property type was "cabin" it would say "Entire Cabin in Redding, California."  If you said your property type was "cottage" it would say "Entire Cottage." Keep in mind certain property types should automatically be added to the Airbnb "Categories" filters when a guest searches.

Hi there, did you ever find a way to change the auto generated title? I am having problems with mine and Airbnb seems to have no clue what I am talking about and have not been able to help change it.