hosting

Answered!

hosting

hello everyone. its been 4 days I'm having issue with my account  first its not showing when i search for it don't know why.

second I'm having troubleshoot with payoneer that cant send me ana SMS.

third i want to add my phone number also i cant receive any SMS from Airbnb any help?

1 Best Answer
Bettye6
Level 10
McHenry, IL

Hi @Anna13750 , from what I am reading these are technical issues & AirBnB has an excellent text support thru their app to get the number. 
For safety all my communication goes through the AirBnB app. I have never had a problem with the exception of being in a location where the data is low or my cell won’t capture wifi. 
I must say I have had to boot the app by deleting & signing back in (tech support instructed me to do that) & it worked. 
I so hope you get everything straightened out. 
Bettye

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Anna13750 I can see your listing - You seem to have a min stay of 2 nights and a max of 5. Is this correct?

helloo thank u for your reply yes thats right because when i try to search in my country it dosent appear

Bettye6
Level 10
McHenry, IL

Hi @Anna13750 , from what I am reading these are technical issues & AirBnB has an excellent text support thru their app to get the number. 
For safety all my communication goes through the AirBnB app. I have never had a problem with the exception of being in a location where the data is low or my cell won’t capture wifi. 
I must say I have had to boot the app by deleting & signing back in (tech support instructed me to do that) & it worked. 
I so hope you get everything straightened out. 
Bettye