how do I get out of the the photo tour

Andrew1872
Level 2
Boulder, CO

how do I get out of the the photo tour

Help, I hate the photo tour and cannot get out of it.  How do I go back to the old way?

3 Replies 3

Hi @Andrew1872 

@Unfortunately you have to contact Airbnb to get them to remove the photo tour. Takes a few days. I don’t like it either. 

I tried calling just now and they won't take it off.. I absolutely hate it. I can't even name rooms.. we have a huge entryway because people ski near us and its for putting down skiing supplies.. there is no option to name a room entryway or foyer or even storage! its garbage!

Hi @Taryn89 

I don't like the photo tour either...here is something I have been meaning to try but haven't yet.

The photo tour populates the number of bedrooms, bed size and number/type of bathrooms, so you need to keep those rooms or your subtitle will say zero bedrooms and bathrooms. I would try deleting all the other rooms (assuming you have the photos in a file on your computer). They should just go to "Additional Photos." If not, just add the photos back not attached to any room. The photo tour only only works if you have at least one photo in each room. Then just use the all photos button and you should be able to drag and drop the photos in any order you want.

Let us know if that works for you.