how to get guests in a few months.

Petr910
Level 1
Moravská Nová Ves, Czechia

how to get guests in a few months.

Hello, I would like to discuss how to get guests in a few months. 

Our family lives in the Czech Republic, at border with Austria, about 100 kilometers north of Vienna. We offer accommodation in our family house, where there is a large garden, parking behind the wall. Our village is widely visited, mainly in connection with wine, folklore and entertainment.

I think for those near three years we have achieved a good rating from guests who arrived at us for short stays. Now I feel the time when the social paradigm is changing and in the context of world events. Therefore, we would like to find guests who do not only go for fun, but they could share our wide interests.

I would like to offer guests the opportunity to grow products on our soil in the cadastre of our village. Does anyone share experiences with a long rent?

Thank you

Peter, Moravská Nová Ves- accommodation Za Vodou

**[Name hidden - Community Center Guidelines]

1 Reply 1
Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Petr910

I love the idea of giving guests the opportunity to experience some more hands-on things, such as gardening if that's something they're interested about.

Are you asking about how to get guests that might be interested in that specifically, or how to get long-term guests? I'm not quite sure from your post, but if you tell us a bit more others might have some suggestions for you. 🙂

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines