how to upload a guidebook in PDF? IS this possible with pics?

Answered!
Sindy36
Level 2
Tybee Island, GA

how to upload a guidebook in PDF? IS this possible with pics?

Is it possible to upload a guidebook I made on Canva to Air BNB with the photos and other info in a PDF format or do I need to save some other way?

1 Best Answer
Guy991
Level 10
Sintra, Portugal

Unfortunately, you cannot upload or send your guests the house manual, guidebook, or any other material in PDF format. While you can send image files to confirmed bookings, sending individual images isn't the most efficient approach.

The best solution I've found is to print the guidebook nicely and leave it at the entrance. Simply inform the guest that the house manual or guidebook will be waiting for them upon arrival.

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Guy991
Level 10
Sintra, Portugal

Unfortunately, you cannot upload or send your guests the house manual, guidebook, or any other material in PDF format. While you can send image files to confirmed bookings, sending individual images isn't the most efficient approach.

The best solution I've found is to print the guidebook nicely and leave it at the entrance. Simply inform the guest that the house manual or guidebook will be waiting for them upon arrival.

That's what I did But a lot of gas always send me a text message asking me questions about what to do where to go where to eat where to make reservations and I thought this would simplify my life a little bit! 

In that case, consider using the Airbnb guidebook feature. Personally, I don't use it. It is not the best tool; it is limited and boring, but maybe it will serve your needs.