Advice with suspended listing

Advice with suspended listing

Has anyone face the situation mentioned like my title and all your listings are suspended for nearly 1 month???

The notification from my suspended listings mentioned that I only need to wait for 5 days. But now nothing changes and it's already close to 1 Month. Anyone can help for my issue?

This is very frustrated by facing this kind of situation from the official airbnb support team. Every one from there is like kicking the football to next one endless.

I have already raise the ticket with at least 5 times, each team member has different name but the ending that all they led to is always same:

1. promise to come back to you soon by their next team member who has more experience for my issue, which it never happens. Nearly one moth so far.

2. No matter how many ticket you are trying to raise to draw their attention, they merge all your ticket into one thread and this thread is just kept being ignored

So in conclusion, your request won't be taken care at all by the support team.

Here this community is my final chance to try. Hopefully someone or their supervisor can this my post to investigate what is the whole support team doing all the time and who gave their right to treat the hosts in that unbelievable way   

@Stephanie 

@Bhumika 

6 Replies 6
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

I'm very sorry to hear about this @At9. Let me give the team a nudge. Hopefully, they are able to follow up on this.  

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

yes, please. I wish you could support my last hope here. Thanks a lot

Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

Can you think of a reason why it was suspended?

yes, over thousands times

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@At9 if the reviews suggesting poor cleaning and requesting 5* reviews in exchange for SIM cards are true then I guess I can see why you might be suspended. IS this the reason given?

Poor cleaning is personal opinion, we have outsourcing team for cleaning the pool on everyday. Since when the single opinion can lead your listings into the suspended status?

About the sim card, i do provide it for free AND it's is NOT obligated to get it. And the review is even not related to airbnb at all.

Last but not least, since when the support team can always ignore the request from host???