payouts not release

Answered!
Darhani0
Level 2
Marrakesh, Morocco

payouts not release

I was suppose to have a scheduled payout on June 6, 2023. It’s been stuck on “upcoming payouts” since then. I’ve spoken with over half a dozen customer support and no one has been able to help. All my previous payouts were released with no issues. but it'all paused since 6th June 2023 

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Darhani0 ,

Did you have a chance to review if your Account information and KYC are up-to-date? 

I wanted to share this article that elaborates more about Verifying your Host account. It would be worth checking if you need to update or have been asked to update any information.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Hello @Darhani0 , did you receive an email advising you that your Payments may or would be Paused?

Or are you one of many of us who didn't ever receive any email ?

These technical matters used to be promptly addressed prior to Covid hitting the world and when Fraser K was in charge of IT.

Wishing you all the best with been paid.

Helen744
Level 10
Victoria, Australia

@Darhanio0 Darhanio you seem to not have any reviews for some time? Did you have a booking in May or June ? Something seems a little odd in your listing as two of the listings show no reviews at all for a long time / has something changed and not been updated ?.. did you have a co host that you no longer have ?.. H

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Darhani0 ,

Did you have a chance to review if your Account information and KYC are up-to-date? 

I wanted to share this article that elaborates more about Verifying your Host account. It would be worth checking if you need to update or have been asked to update any information.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines