price variation on multiple listings

Answered!
Sharon1794
Level 2
New South Wales, Australia

price variation on multiple listings

I have just created multiple listings and synced the Air Bnb calendars. I have changed my original listing which was for 2 people with an additional charge for extra people to a per room charge.  I now need to change pricing on my calendars to reflect this.  When I change the pricing will it affect the existing bookings that I have?  thanks

Andrew

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Sharon1794 Any existing bookings will not be affected by the changes you make.

One other thing to consider - Perhaps block the 1 and/or 2 bed listings in high season to force the bigger listing to be booked. Blocking a date in one calendar does NOT block the other calendars even though they are synced to each other. This is also important to remember if you want to close down for a week (or take a private booking) as you will need to block all 3 calendars.

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Sharon1794 Any existing bookings will not be affected by the changes you make.

One other thing to consider - Perhaps block the 1 and/or 2 bed listings in high season to force the bigger listing to be booked. Blocking a date in one calendar does NOT block the other calendars even though they are synced to each other. This is also important to remember if you want to close down for a week (or take a private booking) as you will need to block all 3 calendars.

many thanks

very helpful