setup a fixed checkout weekday (I want to have saturday as both checkin and checkoutday , minimum 7 days stay.)

Answered!
Magnus75
Level 1
Skåne län, Sweden

setup a fixed checkout weekday (I want to have saturday as both checkin and checkoutday , minimum 7 days stay.)

I've found where to config to only have saturday as checkin weekday for a specific period but cant set saturday also to be the checkoutday.

Problem is that a customer can book for ex 8 days (checkout sunday) and then next bookable period will start coming saturday and I have monday-friday as not bokkable.....

1 Best Answer
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Magnus75  turn on "professional hosting tools" with "rule sets" where you can set up check-in and out days as well as minimum and maximum stay 7 nights

How can I use professional hosting tools?

Hosts can gain access to Airbnb’s professional hosting tools by clicking Use professional tools in your Account Settings. The professional hosting tools include:

If you want to stop using Airbnb’s professional hosting tools, you can return to your Account Settings and click Stop using them within the Professional hosting tools section. In 1-2 days you’ll lose access to these tools and your data will be deleted for:

• Pricing and availability rules you’ve applied to your listings
  • Rule sets
  • Standard fees you’ve added to listings

Find out more about using Airbnb's professional tools and features

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Magnus75  turn on "professional hosting tools" with "rule sets" where you can set up check-in and out days as well as minimum and maximum stay 7 nights

How can I use professional hosting tools?

Hosts can gain access to Airbnb’s professional hosting tools by clicking Use professional tools in your Account Settings. The professional hosting tools include:

If you want to stop using Airbnb’s professional hosting tools, you can return to your Account Settings and click Stop using them within the Professional hosting tools section. In 1-2 days you’ll lose access to these tools and your data will be deleted for:

• Pricing and availability rules you’ve applied to your listings
  • Rule sets
  • Standard fees you’ve added to listings

Find out more about using Airbnb's professional tools and features

Thank you, this rulesets solved my problem !

Best regards

Magnus Nilsson in Sweden 

https://www.airbnb.se/rooms/48748243

Jennifer3504
Level 1
Oklahoma City, OK

Do you have to turn off smart pricing to use professional host tools?

Thanks! Jennifer