syncing multiple listings.

Rick-and-Linda2
Level 2
Starkville, MS

syncing multiple listings.

I am really stuck. I have everything ready but cannot get calendars synced. We have two identical chalets side by side. three listings created:

I. chalet one
II. chalet two
III. simultaneously renting both chalet one and two

it was straightforward to create the chalet one and chalet two listings. The third listing was just doubling everything and explaining in the writeup that it is for renting the two chalets simultaneously.

Where i am confused is how do you link this? i followed the generic directions. However, i really don't see how this logistically works. if someone books both it blocks off those dates? Theoretically, if one of the chalets is booked on a specific date it should automatically make the third listing unavailable.

Thank you for your help and for reading about the situation rather than just posting a generic link.

4 Replies 4
Pat271
Level 10
Greenville, SC

Link your top-level “Kingdom” (for lack of a better word) as follows:

- Link the Kingdom to Chalet One

- Link the Kingdom to Chalet Two 

- DO NOT link Chalet One to Chalet Two

Now:

-If someone books the Kingdom for certain dates, then Chalet One and Chalet Two will be unavailable for those dates

-If someone books only Chalet One for certain dates, then the Kingdom will be unavailable for those dates, but Chalet Two will still  be available

-If someone books only Chalet Two for certain dates, then the Kingdom will be unavailable for those dates, but Chalet One will still be available

Thank you so much! Greatly appreciated. Now all I need to make this official is a burger king crown.

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Rick-and-Linda2 the other thing to be aware of is that if you block the calendar of one listing it will NOT block the other one/two. Bookings obviously will block if set up correctly.

Thank you so much! I rechecked the calendar sync multiple times. Makes sense that if i block off dates in a chalet i have to manually block off dates for renting both of them too.

Really appreciate your feedback!