waiting for my 1st booking positively

looking forward 

Jehanz
13 Replies 13
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Sj21 

You have put a phonenumber in your profile, better remove...

Your listing needs some tuning:

- English description to be reviewed

- Listing says 1 guest, but there are 3 beds ?

- Monthly discount = 95%  !!!

- check-in is flexible, better to set a specific time.

Best regards,

Emiel

Dimitar27
Level 10
Sofia, Bulgaria

101 amenities...

And pets alowed...

Really?

there are even.more than 101 amenities u need.check.in for further assistance  and yes pets are allowed for sure 

Jehanz
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Sj21  As others have pointed out, you need to work on your listing info. Get someone who is fluent in English to help you. Not only is the description difficult to comprehend because of the language issue, you have not given a complete description of the living situation, the layout of the apartment itself, whether the unit is attached to your home, who provides the meals you offer and whether they would be delivered or cooked in the home, etc. 

The place itself looks lovely and cozy, and the photos are okay, but they are quite dark. Rather than retaking them, you may be able to lighten them up with a photo editor program.

Sj21
Level 2
Islamabad, Pakistan

thanks for those.lovely.suggestionz.will amend.

Jehanz
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Sj21 This listing is a joke right? Beach access in the middle of Islamabad? 

@Mike-And-Jane0   And even a kayak! What could possibly go wrong?

few people sounds so negative just like you but thanks for the comments helped me being stronger than I was jokes apart.

Jehanz

@Sj21   I'm sorry it felt negative for you, but once you accept money for non-existent amenities and features, it stops being a joke and becomes fraud. That's why it's so important that you make 100% sure your listing is accurate before you accept your first booking.

You'd think that as a listing service, Airbnb would moderate the content of its listings with at least as much scrutiny as it applies to the content of its community message boards, but unfortunately for guests, that is not the case.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Sj21  Joking aside, people are trying to help you here. You need to snooze your listing and properly edit it before listing it again.

Go through the amenities list and uncheck everything you do not provide. You are listing an apartment, but your amenities list says it is suitable for events of 25 people ??? And I'm sure you don't provide half of what you have listed. 

You also need to remove your spelled out phone number. That will get you delisted.  

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi everyone @Mike-And-Jane0 @Anonymous, let's take it easy here, please :-).  @Sj21 is new after all! Thanks 🙏

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

I had a look, before someone books for a month change the discount. It's actually cheaper for a month than a night. 

Also, if there is a pool table and piano, include pictures. It's a lovely apartment but be careful to be super accurate or guests will complain. If a listed amenity is absent refunds often happen. All the best. @Sj21 

@Sj21I really like your house. The flower printed couches are amazing. Your carpets and curtains are very nice too. The bedroom looks very comfortable. I like the colors and fabrics that you have used to decorate your house. You have very nice taste. It looks so nice just for 16 Euros per night. I am sure your guests will be very happy to stay there and I wish you happy hosting.