cancell property in airbnb

cancell property in airbnb

Hello,

I need to talk with someone from Airbnb because my boss has a house to rent with you and he wants to cancell it.Is it possible to send me a telephone number. I have tried on the internet but it is impossible to find one.

Thank you in advance Adriana

1 Respuesta 1
Sergi
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Sue32,

I´m Sergio and I look after this Online Spanish speaking Community Center here. It´s great to see your post here. I just wanted to check as you have been writing in English, most the host here speak in Spanish and you may have more luck with your question if you write in spanish. For your reference here is the link to the English Community. Or maybe you can write in Spanish. It in your hand to decide which way is better for you. 

On the other hand I want to informed you about I gonna remove your telephone number. I hope this don't bother you but as we explain in the Community Center Guidelines , It's better if you don’t reveal personal information (email addresses, phone numbers, credit card details etc.) it's for your own safety.

Finally this post is about how to contact with Airbnb but in spanish, in the English Community there is an english version.

Regards

Sergio

-----

Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Consulta los artículos del Centro de recursos

Cómo preparar tu alojamiento para los huéspedes
Consejos de los anfitriones en Airbnb Plus: cómo darle un toque único a tu espacio
Ayudar a los huéspedes durante su estancia