I want to start AirBnB in my house in Eindhoven. What are the rules from the gemeente and permits required?

Swarna4
Level 1
Netherlands

I want to start AirBnB in my house in Eindhoven. What are the rules from the gemeente and permits required?

Hello I want to start AirBnB in my house for a spare room. What are the permits required in Eindhoven? Is it same as Kamerverhuur?

1 Antwoord 1
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Swarna4! Welcome to the Community Center. 

I was able to find this article 👈 which explains more about responsible hosting in the Netherlands. 

From the article: We’ve put together this article to help Hosts on Airbnb become familiar with hosting responsibilities, and to provide a general overview of different laws, regulations, and best practices that may affect Hosts. You’re required to follow our guidelines, like our Hosting Standards, and to make sure that you follow the laws and other rules that apply to your specific circumstances and locale.

We recommend that you do your own research, as this article isn’t comprehensive, and doesn’t constitute legal or tax advice. Also, as we don’t update this article in real time, please check each source and make sure that the information provided hasn’t recently changed.

I hope this helps!

Quincy

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Artikelen lezen in het Informatiecentrum

Je woning klaarmaken voor gasten
Tips van Airbnb Plus-hosts: attent zijn voor je gasten
Gasten ondersteunen tijdens hun verblijf