Perfecte beach house, Wrong review

Jona2335
Level 1
Anna Paulowna, Netherlands

Perfecte beach house, Wrong review

Hi, 

my name is Jona an I just had the best time visiting Croatia with my friends. There we rented  a beautiful beach house in Zadar. It was first row at the beach and we had a shared garden with hammock and sunbathing chairs (and cute little lights in the threes at night). The host @Izidora0 and @david where the sweetest host, she made the most magical picnic for us and was really helpful during our stay it felt Like being part of the family.

The host asked me to please left a review because a lot of people do forget to write one. That was the least I could do for all that she has done for us. Back home I first write a review of a accommodation I really didn’t like because it was really filthy. I was shocked founding out that I write the wrong review under the wrong accommodation. I made the mistake writing a bad review under a perfect place. After finding out, I immediately called the costume service to ask if I could still change the massage I wrote. Bud they weren’t able to, the could only delete it (witch was a relive). Now she wrote a really positive and kind review to me and I am not even able to write one back because of the review policies.  Is it that hard to remake a text. I wish they’d change the policy so that you can make a mistake an redo a review. 

so be careful with writing a review, look clearly before writing one. Because you can’t change it. 

If you even go to Croatia Zadar and want to relax in A stylish beach house you should book the apartment of Izidora and David. 

name of accommodation: beach house at see - first row to sea

1 Antwoord 1
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Jona2335 

A review can be edited until it is published (after 14 days OR when the other party also wrote a review)

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/367/editing-a-review-you-wrote

You can still leave a public comment on the review the host wrote for you.

Artikelen lezen in het Informatiecentrum

Je woning klaarmaken voor gasten
Tips van Airbnb Plus-hosts: attent zijn voor je gasten
Gasten ondersteunen tijdens hun verblijf