AIRBNB IS FORCING YOU TO A BLACK LIVES MATTER DONATION PAGE, WITH ANY ONLINE INQUIRY- WITH NO WAY TO X IT OUT- CHECK IT OUT- FORCED DONATION

Answered!
Dori36
Level 5
Yorba Linda, CA

AIRBNB IS FORCING YOU TO A BLACK LIVES MATTER DONATION PAGE, WITH ANY ONLINE INQUIRY- WITH NO WAY TO X IT OUT- CHECK IT OUT- FORCED DONATION

CHECK IT OUT- AND TELL AIRBNB YOUR FEELINGS ON THIS LOSS OF REVENUE

1 Best Answer
Dori36
Level 5
Yorba Linda, CA

It must have "statistically" and  "factually", affected airbnb's business, because they backed down and stopped trapping people in the donation page.  I would like to see a chart of that time period, and the number of inquiries that made it through vs other times.  

View Best Answer in original post

95 Replies 95

**[Inappropriate content removed - Community Center Guidelines]

@Robbie54 

Anyway, accusing someone of bullying is a serious accusation. You've been reported. 

No worries mate. You were reported over 5 hours ago, Sarah too. You're the bully and I'm in till the end.

The stage is still yours big man...

Sally221
Level 10
Berkeley, CA

Wait, what? Sarah was bullying? Because she explained to someone who was a self described non-tech person how to tag a person to respond to them rather than sending a bunch of short posts? If being refreshingly no nonsense is bullying then I am a total female canidae

@Ian-And-Anne-Marie0  That response wasn't addressed to Dori- it was addressed to Robbie. It was a general comment. I have seen that sort of posting before, on other forums- one one-line sentence post after another by the same poster, until they almost fill the page. I've seen it called out on other forums as well,  because it's annoying. In any case, I wasn't insulting Dori, and as has been pointed out, I then tried to be helpful to her and explain how she could condense all her one line responses into one post.

This whole topic was a falsehood started by Dori but I see you've managed to turn it into your own personal vendetta.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello everyone,

Thank you all for your participation.

After reading this thread, I know several discussions are going on here and that there are a lot of different opinions. However, I have noticed that some comments on this discussion have become rather personal and does not benefit the community nor is it in line with our guidelines.

Sadly, it has escalated to a certain point where I believe that further discussion is not beneficial anymore.

Based on the above, this topic will now be closed. 

Quincy

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen