Airbnb experiences

Arthur424
Level 1
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Airbnb experiences

Hi, im looking for tips on improving my experiences and how to organize a good one.

3 Replies 3
Annie1372
Level 10
Montreal, Canada

@Arthur424 

I have not see many post about «  experience » here yet.

Improving an experience depends a lot on the type of experience as I would give different advice to a private yoga class on a beach experience from a bar hoping night experience.

i did only 2 experience so far and both were fantastic as the host made me feel special during the time with them. They made me feel their best friend and we did thing that I would never have the chance to experiment on my own.

Annie

I think every host is unique. 

What creates an amazing experience is being yourself as a host. Allow guests to feel at home and share with them your culture and traditions. 

Exchange views and connect with them, the rest will be memorable. 

Lindie6
Level 5
Cape Town, South Africa

Morning @Arthur424 and @Annie1372 & @The-Tourist0 

After many attempts, we were also very excited when our AirBnB experience was approved and we've been eagerly expecting bookings, but so far, so little interest(!) So we started marketing it ourselves, going from door to door to guest houses and ABnBs in the area to promote it. Most hosts didn't know what an ABnB Experience is and found it hard to search for it (it's not prominently displayed on ABnB's home page, and you only find it once you've typed in where you want to go then the next landing page shows 'Stays' or 'Experiences'. Phew, flaming hoops to jump through!

Of course, we started doubting ourselves and wondering whether we should put any more effort into it. We realise there are many variables, but wondered if we could invite you to look at our listing to see if we are doing something wrong and offer some suggestions.

Discover how to Prepare Traditional Biltong with a Twist - Airbnb

Thanks

Lindie