Airbnb not letting me rent my units for less than 180 days even tho I am registered

Emanuele244
Level 1
Boca Raton, FL

Airbnb not letting me rent my units for less than 180 days even tho I am registered

I have never posted a question in the community, but after trying to resolve this for more than 3 weeks with Airbnb, I find this is the last resort before looking for legal representation. I have 32 listings on Airbnb, as of about 3 weeks ago, I noticed that 22 of the listings were not allowing short term stays, they were requiring a minimum of 180 night stays. I went through the regulations of each of these listing and made sure that the addresses, BTR and TDT licenses were correct and registered on Airbnb and they were. The listings would even say "you're not required to register your listing" (because you host your space for more than 180 nights at a time...) and then give me an option for "host short-term stays" and when I clicked on it, the license information would already be input and it would say "you're all set" and even then, it wasn't allowing me to do short term stays. The city does allow for short term rentals and my other listings (in the same area) are working just fine. I contacted Airbnb everyday, multiple times a day for THREE WEEKS to see what was going on and what they needed to resolve it. After telling them my problem over and over they would say that they were escalating it and that someone would be in touch with me, and no one would call back. I am so insanely frustrated and Airbnb seems to be of no help, so I thought maybe someone else has had the same issue and has some insight on how to resolve this.. at least I'm hoping... otherwise we will have no choice but to take legal action. We have lost soo many bookings, we even missed the memorial day weekend bookings because more than half of our listings were available for short term stays. Please let me know if you have any idea of how to solve this or if you have had the same experience.

0 Replies 0