Am I missing something, or is it not possible to see where a potential guest is located......just the country not an address?

Lee386
Level 4
Cyprus

Am I missing something, or is it not possible to see where a potential guest is located......just the country not an address?

When I get a reservation request it would be very useful to know what country the person is registered in.......I am saying this from a COVID point of view only and in no way being specific of what nationalities I want to host, all are welcome. The bottom line is there are countries that are not allowed to fly into Cyprus and therefore they are making the reservation on a wing and a prayer that restrictions maybe lifted, and then I have to deal with the cancellation close to the time of arrival

Maybe the information is there I just am looking in the wrong place. Any help and tips would be appreciated. 

3 Replies 3
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Some hosts and guests, like yourself don't fill in their profile information properly resulting in only their country showing up. 

just make it clear in your house rules that guests need to confirm where they are currently living so you can ensure compliance with your Covid legislation @Lee386 

@Helen3 The country is all I am interested in. not County. So if the person who enquires has not completed their profile it will show nothing?  That is a good idea about the Covid mention in the house rules and I will take that on board 

@Lee386 The country a guest may be from and whuch is listed on their profile is not necessarily the country they may be arriving from.